♥
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Hello Sistas!
Exams are OVER! WHEE! An end to a very tough semester and I'm glad to finally have time to take a deep breath and RELAX. I know Pris and Ally are away having nice holidays, and hopefully the rest of you are enjoying your hols too! Even Addy who's working -I hope everything's going alright for you! :) And Kare when are you coming back! Can't waaait :D Meanwhile everyone TAKE CARE! Miss you guys loads!
Love, Ming!
♥ mingli
PROFILE ♥
addy*anna*ally*kare*liwen*ming*pris*yutez
scgs*hcjc/njc/vjc*ntu/nus/ubc
photo-whoring! family! shopping! eating! talking! taitai-ing!
taitais-in-the-making!
♥
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Hello Sistas!
Exams are OVER! WHEE! An end to a very tough semester and I'm glad to finally have time to take a deep breath and RELAX. I know Pris and Ally are away having nice holidays, and hopefully the rest of you are enjoying your hols too! Even Addy who's working -I hope everything's going alright for you! :) And Kare when are you coming back! Can't waaait :D Meanwhile everyone TAKE CARE! Miss you guys loads!
Love, Ming!
♥ mingli