♥
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Hey girls, sorry for not blogging for such a long time! You girls look like you had lots of fun during the outing!! Yay! When's the next time you will be meeting up? (:
How's school been treating all of u? When do u guys finish your finals again? I can't seem to remember, sorry! For me, school finishes on Nov 30th, and then I have a take-home-final due Dec 3rd, and exams on Dec 5th, 10th and 11th. And if all goes well, I'll see u girls at homeeee! My flight's on Dec 13th :D Right now, I just have to cross my fingers and wait for a seat to open up for the January flight back to Vancouver! I'm pretty excited about the Christmas break.. Even if I am not able to go back to Singapore, I will most probably be travelling around, possibly going to Los Angeles for Disneyland and Universal Studios! Ooh Hollywood.. Maybe I'll bump into Zac Efron too, heheh. (: Anw, I will let u girls know asap if I am going back to Singapore!! *hops around* HOPE I AM!!
Miss u all loadssss. Muacks!
Love,
Kare
♥ Kare
PROFILE ♥
addy*anna*ally*kare*liwen*ming*pris*yutez
scgs*hcjc/njc/vjc*ntu/nus/ubc
photo-whoring! family! shopping! eating! talking! taitai-ing!
taitais-in-the-making!
♥
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Hey girls, sorry for not blogging for such a long time! You girls look like you had lots of fun during the outing!! Yay! When's the next time you will be meeting up? (:
How's school been treating all of u? When do u guys finish your finals again? I can't seem to remember, sorry! For me, school finishes on Nov 30th, and then I have a take-home-final due Dec 3rd, and exams on Dec 5th, 10th and 11th. And if all goes well, I'll see u girls at homeeee! My flight's on Dec 13th :D Right now, I just have to cross my fingers and wait for a seat to open up for the January flight back to Vancouver! I'm pretty excited about the Christmas break.. Even if I am not able to go back to Singapore, I will most probably be travelling around, possibly going to Los Angeles for Disneyland and Universal Studios! Ooh Hollywood.. Maybe I'll bump into Zac Efron too, heheh. (: Anw, I will let u girls know asap if I am going back to Singapore!! *hops around* HOPE I AM!!
Miss u all loadssss. Muacks!
Love,
Kare
♥ Kare