♥
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
It's me again! I've finally got pics of my new room.. But it's not fully decorated yet. The walls still seem so white and bare.. I'm such a lousy decorator, Sigh. Anyone have any ideas on how to decorate my room? Haha.




Zoom in on the middle right side of the pic above.. It's an entire section dedicated to you girls! Here's a bigger pic below..

Miss you all so so much. Anw I developed some of the pics in collage form which explains why some of the pics have faces cut off :( Pris! How did you develop collages for Yutez last time?! Haha.
Take care once again, everyone!
Love lots,
Kare
♥ Kare
PROFILE ♥
addy*anna*ally*kare*liwen*ming*pris*yutez
scgs*hcjc/njc/vjc*ntu/nus/ubc
photo-whoring! family! shopping! eating! talking! taitai-ing!
taitais-in-the-making!
♥
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
It's me again! I've finally got pics of my new room.. But it's not fully decorated yet. The walls still seem so white and bare.. I'm such a lousy decorator, Sigh. Anyone have any ideas on how to decorate my room? Haha.




Zoom in on the middle right side of the pic above.. It's an entire section dedicated to you girls! Here's a bigger pic below..

Miss you all so so much. Anw I developed some of the pics in collage form which explains why some of the pics have faces cut off :( Pris! How did you develop collages for Yutez last time?! Haha.
Take care once again, everyone!
Love lots,
Kare
♥ Kare