<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7300777104586826468?origin\x3dhttps://scsistas.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Tuesday, September 4, 2007
4:09 AM

Hi girls!!

My first post here from Canada.. My mom and sis have just left Vancouver to go back to Singapore so I'll be more free to come online from now on. I'm really sad that they left though. Spent the morning (and even now as I'm typing this) crying so my eyes are all swollen now. Haha oh well. I guess I'll be fine soon.. I have to be since school officially starts tomorrow for me.

Anw, glad to see that you girls have been doing fine. And a huuuge belated congrats to Liwen for passing your driving! So happy for you ;) How was the ice cream outing you guys had? Post up some pictures! (:

I'll post some pics of my new room soon. In the meanwhile, take care everyone!! And have lotsa fun in school(: I miss you all so much.

Love,
Kare

♥ Kare