♥
Monday, September 10, 2007
Hey girls!! How come it's only the same few of us updating this blog?! Where's Anna, Ally and Yutez? Haha.
Anyway Ming!! I'm so excited for you about the Cambodia trip! I can't believe you're like flying here and there so frequently.. Imagine what would happen if you were on SEP! You would really win the frequent flyer award ;) But hmmm. When I first read that you had "BIG BIG NEWS", I really thought "OH GOSH MING'S ATTACHED!!" But then I read the line after that. Hahaha. Either way, I'm very very happy for you! How much will you be paying for the trip?
Ahh, I guess school has been driving all of us mad and insane ever since it started. But hope that we can have a mass MSN or skype session someday soon! (:
Love loads,
Kare
♥ Kare
PROFILE ♥
addy*anna*ally*kare*liwen*ming*pris*yutez
scgs*hcjc/njc/vjc*ntu/nus/ubc
photo-whoring! family! shopping! eating! talking! taitai-ing!
taitais-in-the-making!
♥
Monday, September 10, 2007
Hey girls!! How come it's only the same few of us updating this blog?! Where's Anna, Ally and Yutez? Haha.
Anyway Ming!! I'm so excited for you about the Cambodia trip! I can't believe you're like flying here and there so frequently.. Imagine what would happen if you were on SEP! You would really win the frequent flyer award ;) But hmmm. When I first read that you had "BIG BIG NEWS", I really thought "OH GOSH MING'S ATTACHED!!" But then I read the line after that. Hahaha. Either way, I'm very very happy for you! How much will you be paying for the trip?
Ahh, I guess school has been driving all of us mad and insane ever since it started. But hope that we can have a mass MSN or skype session someday soon! (:
Love loads,
Kare
♥ Kare