♥
Saturday, August 4, 2007
HI GIRLS!! I'm suffering from sleepover withdrawal symptoms! :( Anw a huge thanks to everyone who shared their pics on facebook! I now have over 300 pics of the sleepover on my laptop.. -faints! Anw I can't believe that Liwen said so many funny things during the course of the three days! Hahaha. Yup I agree with Pris, lets write down more funny things here when we recall them so that in 10/20/50 years from now, we can look back on them and laugh!
Take care everyone(: And oh, I made some collages on my blog!
Love,
Kare
♥ Kare
PROFILE ♥
addy*anna*ally*kare*liwen*ming*pris*yutez
scgs*hcjc/njc/vjc*ntu/nus/ubc
photo-whoring! family! shopping! eating! talking! taitai-ing!
taitais-in-the-making!
♥
Saturday, August 4, 2007
HI GIRLS!! I'm suffering from sleepover withdrawal symptoms! :( Anw a huge thanks to everyone who shared their pics on facebook! I now have over 300 pics of the sleepover on my laptop.. -faints! Anw I can't believe that Liwen said so many funny things during the course of the three days! Hahaha. Yup I agree with Pris, lets write down more funny things here when we recall them so that in 10/20/50 years from now, we can look back on them and laugh!
Take care everyone(: And oh, I made some collages on my blog!
Love,
Kare
♥ Kare